Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April. Opening hours and food service times may vary.
Why Our Pub is Great
Every day is different at the Duke of Cumberland; however, you can guarantee that on every visit you’ll be able to enjoy traditional home cooked pub food and the perfect pint. Whether you’re joining us on Curry Night or Grill Night, we can’t wait to see you.
We’re very proud of cask ales, and assure you every pint we pull will be perfection. We know ales aren’t everyone’s favourite, we also have a great range of lager, wine, spirits and soft drinks too. If you’re looking to work up an appetite, then come and play with our dart board or challenge someone to a game of pool. If you’ve got a large group, then our function room could be perfect for you. Holding up to 200 people, it is great for weddings parties, charity nights and more.
Our food is created with traditional pub classics at the forefront of our menu, you won’t be disappointed by our menu filled with everyone’s favourite pub grub. We have plenty of entertainment regularly taking place, including regular quiz nights which are always a great night.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.